And the LORD God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground - trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
The tongue that brings healing is a tree of life. Proverbs 15:4a
Trivia Theme: Battles Won Supernaturally
1. What Prophet's word caused the Syrian soldiers to be struck blind? Elisha (2 Kings 6:18-23)
2. What nation's army was destroyed in the Red Sea? Egypt ( Exodus 14:13-31)
3. What nation was Israel fighting when Moses' arms, held aloft, caused Israel to win? Amalek (Exodus 17:11)
4. What weather phenomenon did the Lord use to defeat the Amorites when Joshua and his men were fighting them? Large Hailstones (Joshua 10:6-13)
5. What army was defeated when an angel of the Lord struck down 185,000 soldiers? Assyria (2 Kings 19:35)
6. When Samuel was offering a sacrifice, what did the Lord do to rattle the Philistines? Thundered from Heaven (1 Samuel 7:10)
7. What occurred when Jonathan and his armor-bearer attacked the Philistines? An earthquake (1 Samuel 14: 11-15)
8. What made the Syrians flee, thinking the Israelites had joined forces with the Egyptians and Hittites? The Lord made a sound like a thundering army (2 Kings 7: 6-7)
9. Who were the Judeans fighting when God helped them slaughter a half million soldiers? Isreal (2 Chronicles 13:15-16)
10. What king led the people in singing and praising God, leading God to destroy the armies of the Ammonites, Moabites, and Edomites? Jehoshaphat (2 Chronicles 20:22)
Check back Saturday for the answers and a new set of Trivia! Have Fun!
Last Week's Trivia and Answers
"It is our mission to connect people to their destiny in Christ."
212 Federal Ave NE Massillon, OH 44646
For more information Call: 330-418-9507 or click to e-mail